Saturday, February 9, 2013

2013: A New Year a New Start

A little over two years ago I started this blog and have not done a very good Job of updating it. One of the first things I said was that I wasn't sure why anyone would want to read the Christian ramblings of a twenty year old college drop out who was new to Christianity.

I am proud to say that I have grown a little in faith and spirituality. I have become a volunteer in the youth ministry primarily working with the middle school/junior high students because I believe this is where God has called me to be and am loving it. I feel as a result of all these things I may have something to offer now.

It has been pointed out to me by a trusted friend that as part of my growth and involvement in youth ministry that I need to start networking a little more and getting myself out there. One way of doing this is by blogging more(even though he is probably the only one who will read these). I know its a little late, but my 2013 resolution is going to be to have at least one blog post per month. However I am going to try to do them more often then that.




P.S. Someone should probably hold me accountable to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment